Midweek Fashion Gossip
- 'The Hills' star Lauren Conrad's new reality TV show has been dropped by MTV for being too upper crust. With her personal life taking a back seat this new series chronicles Conrad's fashion career. cont.
- Designer Tom Ford will show is second womenswear collection at London Fashion Week, unfortunately his collection will only be shown to monthly international magazine groups. cont.
- Former Aussie model Gemma Ward features in a magazine after quitting the modelling. However Ward features in the Herald Sun's Sunday magazine discussing her relationship with the late actor Heath Ledger.cont.
- American Idol Judge and singer Jennifer Lopez has landed another gig, this time being the Global Brand Ambassador for Gillette Venus. cont.
- H&M has created the new 'inclusive' collection joining both fast fashion with plus sizes. cont.